Monday, June 19, 2017

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Aloha


Hello there!  Welcome to day 3 of Lawn Fawn June inspiration week!  Today, we are showcasing the Aloha stamp set and Scripty Aloha die.

I create my card, I started off by diecutting a piece of watercolor paper with the Outside In Stitched Rectangles dies.  I used distress inks in Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio to watercolor the bottom right side of the panel.  I diecut a hill with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders out of white cardstock, along with a white palm tree using the Palm Trees dies.  I adhered the hill and palm tree trunk with a glue pen, then popped up the palm leaves up with foam tape.  For the sentiment, I diecut the Scripty Aloha three times from Peacock cardstock and once from white cardstock.  I layered them all together with a glue pen and then glued the 3D sentiment to the panel.  I added a scattering of iridescent sequins then popped the panel up on a white card base with foam tape.

Aloha_Palm Trees

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog to see lots more inspiration from the design team, and join me again tomorrow for another project! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!! :)

1 comment:

DM_party_Goddess said...

I love how your card looks. Awesome job

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS