Thursday, June 22, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #227 {Reverse Confetti}

Hello there!  Today, I have a card to share with you for the new CAS(E) this Sketch challenge, using Reverse Confetti products!

Here is sketch #227:


And here is my card!  To create my card, I cut down a piece of watercolor paper to 4" x 5.25" and used my Artist Loft watercolors to paint a bright wash of color in the center of the panel.  When it was dry, I put it in my MISTI, and stamped a sentiment from the Forever in Our Hearts stamp set.  For the image in the bottom right corner, I stamped the clouds from the Take Flight stamp set, and added a few diecut herats from the XOXO Hearts Confetti Cuts die set.

Every Sunrise

I love that even a clean and simple card can be quite full of impact with some bright colors!

Every Sunrise

Thanks so much for stopping by today! :)









3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful, Audrey! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful design and sentiment! Love the bright colors too!

donna mikasa said...

Such a wonderful take on the sketch! Love your watercolored background!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS