Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Color Throwdown #447


Hello there!  Today, I have a card to share with you for the new Color Throwdown Challenge!

This week's Color Throwdown - #447 -  is navy, aqua, lime and kraft! :)



For my card today, I used some fun products from Neat and Tangled, and a few things from Lawn Fawn as well.  To create my card, I started off with a kraft card base.  I diecut a piece of plaid paper from my stash with the Outside In Stitched Rectangles from Lawn Fawn.  I diecut a piece of kraft cardstock with the Simple Stitched Hillside borders from Lawn Fawn, and inked it with brown distress ink.  I used the Making Waves dies for the circular focal point, which I diecut from white cardstock and inked with Tumbled Glass and Chipped Sapphire distress inks.  I stamped and colored images from the adorable Yo Ho Ho stamp set, and popped those up with foam tape in front of the ocean waves.  For the sentiment, I stamped a banner from the Lawn Fawn Bannertastic stamp set, colored it with copic markers, and stamped a sentiment from the Yo Ho Ho stamp set.

Yo Ho Ho

Be sure to visit the Color Throwdown blog for lots more inspiration from the design team!  I hope you will be play along! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Tricia Barber said...

Well you are rocking the boy cards! This is another fantastic card! Love all your layers and details!

Wanda Cullen said...

Adorable design! Love the plaid and the layout!

Stampingcountry said...

Absolutely adorable!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS