Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sparkle and Shine Challenge #29 - Floral

Hello there!  It's time for another Sparkle and Shine Challenge
Here is our photo inspiration:



We are sponsored this week by our friends at Create a Smile Stamps.

For my card today, I water colored one of the Papertrey Ink Bold Blossoms Watercolor Sheets with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  When it was dry, I diecut the panel with the Avery Elle Wonky Stitches dies.  For my sentiment, I diecut a My Favorite Things die from black card stock and teal card stock.  I glued them together, slightly offset, so that the teal with show as a shadow.  I added a few accents to the diecut with a white gel pen and popped it up with foam tape.  Then I added a scattering of iridescent sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.


Floral Hello

Be sure to visit the blog for lots more inspiration and all of the challenge details!

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Paper: PTI Bold Blossoms Watercolor Sheets, Hawaiian Shores, True Black
Dies: Avery Elle Wonky Stitches, MFT Hello
Other: Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, foam tape

5 comments:

kim @thisthatandthewholekaboodle.com said...

Your card is simply beautiful!!!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Such a pretty card! :)

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love these bright and cheerful flowers! SO pretty!
Take care!
Michele

Julie said...

Lovely colours and layout make such a pretty card!

Desperatehousewifecraft said...

What beautiful colours and colouring! A really pretty card!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS