Wednesday, May 18, 2016

A Tweet Hello {Reverse Confetti}

Hello there!  Today I have a Reverse Confetti post for you!  I just got the Tweet Life Stamp set and couldn't wait to ink it up! :)


To create my card, I started off by adhering a piece of aqua patterned paper to a white card base.  Then, I diecut the Big Stripes Cover Panel Confetti Cuts out of white cardstock.  I mounted it onto the card base using foam tape.  Then I stamped and colored the little bird from Tweet Life with Copic markers and then diecut him, and the branches he is sitting on, using the Tweet Life Confetti Cuts die set.  I stamped the birdhouse from the stamp set, three times onto white cardstock and diecut them.  The cardstock helped to sturdy up the bird houses for paper piecing.  To further create the scene, I stamped  a few of the large clouds from the Weather It Together stamp set and diecut them with the coordinating Weather It Together Confetti Cuts.  I added all of the pieces to the striped panel using foam tape, and stamped a sentiment from the Tweet Life stamp set on the bottom right  corner of the card.  

Tweet Hello

I will be entering this in the current Curtain Call Challenge - Birdhouses.


That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)








3 comments:

~amy~ said...

perfect!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so adorable, Audrey! I love it! Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

Betty Wright said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love these rich colors! Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS