Sunday, May 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti May Blog Hop

Woohoo! It's the day we have been waiting for all week!  Happy release day!  All of the Reverse Confetti new release goodies are available NOW in the Reverse Confetti store!



Today my card showcases a few new goodies that I haven't had a chance to show you yet!

I started by diecutting the new Big Stripes Cover Panel from white cardstock.  I added a stitched detail around the circle opening in the panel using the new Detailed Circles Confetti Cuts.  I added a snippet of patterned paper to the center of the circle using the new Party Time Quick Card Panels.  For my focal point, I stamped the cake and cake plate from the Candles 'n Confetti stamp set, and diecut them with the coordination Candles 'n Confetti Confetti Cuts.  I added flower and icing details to the cake using stamps and dies from the same set.  I adhered the striped panel diecut to an aqua card base using foam tape, then I added the cake image with a combination of foam tape and glue pen.  I added a sentiment from the Celebrations stamp set to a banner diecut from the Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts die set.  To add a pop of color at the bottom of the card, I diecut a second banner in coral cardstock and glue it to the sentiment banner, slightly offset.


Birthday Wishes

To finish things off, I added a scattering of sequins and a beautiful coral colored satin bow.

Birthday Wishes

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hop along with the rest of the gang, and then go fill up your cart! *wink*


‘Fetti Friend–Laura Bassen
‘Fetti Friend—Wanda Guess
‘Fetti Friend—Thanh Vo
Audrey Tokach - **You are here**
‘Fetti Friend—Candi Billman








 



17 comments:

MJ Farney said...

Great card. Everytime I see that striped backround die makes me NEED it all the more!😊

~amy~ said...

So pretty Audrey!!

Kathy said...

Such a lovely card! Love it all. :)

FeM said...

Awesome card.

Inkyfingers said...

This is gorgeous Audrey and I love the aqua and coral colours together.
Hugs
Carol x

Diane Jaquay said...

Audrey, this is just gorgeous, the colors are YUM!!! Happy Mother's Day :)

conil said...

Nailed this one. Love the colors.

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE this color combination! So trendy right now! Great card!

Karen B. said...

I adore your color combo!

Jane M said...

Very pretty

crazymom said...

Beautiful card!

Lisa H. said...

another beautiful card Audrey! love the cake with the stripes and the gorgeous bow.

Tiffani Trumble said...

Oh my, I love the coral and mint green together.im really starting toenjoy this background and howmuch useyou culd get out of it! Beautiful job!!!!

Tiffani Trumble said...

Oh my, I love the coral and mint green together.im really starting toenjoy this background and howmuch useyou culd get out of it! Beautiful job!!!!

Lori said...

The color combinations are beautiful!

Fran Smith said...

Love the color choices. Really stands out.

Marcia said...

Beautiful birthday card!! Great colors. Love the aqua and coral together.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS