Thursday, September 18, 2014

Ka-POW! {Mama Elephant}

Hi there! Today I have a card to share with you using the Simon Says Stamp/Mama Elephant collaboration stamp and die set for Stamptember!  As soon as I started seeing peeks of this ADORABLE set on Instagram, I knew I had to have it.  I stalked the website, and as soon as it was added I jumped on it!  This set is called Super Duo, and it is only available for the month of September or while supplies last.  It looks like the stamp and die combo set is out of stock, but you can still order the stamp set as a stand alone if you like!  I'm not sure if they will be restocking or not.

Superhero

For my card, I started by cutting the rectangle from the Femme Frames dies out of some patterned paper.  Then, using the My Sunshine stamp set, I stamped the sunburst using ink only slightly darker than the patterned paper.  I then cut some clouds out of white card stock and vellum using the Landscape trio die set.   I colored and diecut the little super girl, tiny clouds and the comic bubble from the Super Duo set and popped them up on some foam tape, then matted the entire panel on the scalloped frame from the Femme Frames dies. :)

I colored the diecut a bunch of these little super heroes, so I'm sure you'll be seeing more of them around here soon!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: SSS Super Duo, Mama Elephant My Sunshine
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Pure Poppy, PTI Summer Sunrise
Paper: PTI White, Pure Poppy, Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather 6x6 pad, Vellum
Dies: SSS/ME Super Duo, Mama Elephant Femme Frames, Landscape Trio
Other: Copic Markers, Pop Dots, Wink of Stella Clear pen

4 comments:

Yuki said...

Super cute card! Love all of the fun layers and how she's floating on the speech/burst bubble!

jenn shurkus said...

Sooooo freaking cute!!

Songbirdcards.blogspot.com said...

Eek! This is adorable. Love your coloring and all of the details. Very sweet!

Leigh Penner said...

Adorable!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS