Friday, February 25, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps - Spring Greenery




Hello friends! Today, I have a fun card to share with you using the Spring Greenery dies.  They pair so well with many other Sunny Studio products!  I used them today with the Cherry Blossoms stamp set and Lovey Dovey sentiments!  To create my card, I started off with a piece of white cardstock cut to 4" x 5.25".  I splattered the panel with black watercolor.  Then, I stamped some of the Cherry Blossoms and leaves in bright colors, and diecut them with the coordinating Cherry Blossoms dies.  


Sunny Studio Spring Greenery

I diecut some of the Spring Greenery from white cardstock and arranged my bouquet before gluing some pieces flat and popping others up for some dimension.  The sentiment from the Lovey Dovey stamp set is stamped in black in and diecut with the coordinating Lovey Dovey Dies.  I popped that up on foam tape, and added so black centers to the flowers using black Nuvo Drops before popping the panel up on an A2 card base.

Sunny Studio Spring Greenery

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS