Saturday, September 15, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Thanks a Latte



Hello there!  Welcome to another day of Lawn Fawn September Inspiration Week!  Today, we are showing off one of my favorites from the release, Thanks a Latte!

To create my card, I started off with a white A2 card base.  Then, I used the largest die from the Outside In Stitched Rectangles to cut a slightly smaller rectangle and add a stitched edge.  Then I ran that panel through my diecut machine again with the largest die from the Reverse Stitched Scalloped Circle Windows dies to create a window in my panel.  Behind my window, I added a piece of snowflake paper from the Really Rainbow Christmas 6x6 paper pad, and a piece of the new woodgrain paper to act as a table to set my adorable cups on.  I stamped and colored two mugs from the Thanks a Latte stamp set, along with some steam trails, a tiny heart and trio of itty bitty marshmallows, all of which are included the in stamp set.  I popped everything up with foam tape, and stamped a sentiment from the set onto a Everyday Sentiments Banners diecut, then added white gel pen accents to finish off my card.

Thanks a Latte

That's all for me today!  Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Bunny said...

I really like the Thanks A Latte stamp set. It's so cute. Your card appeals to us non coffee drinkers. So yummy looking. Love the colors you chose. [Bunny]

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS