Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Winter Skies & Snowfall Backdrop



Hello there!  Welcome to another day of Lawn Fawn September Inspiration Week!  Today, we are showcasing the new Winter Skies stamp set and coordinating dies, and the Snowfall Backdrop dies, which are one of my most favorite products from the release!

To create my card, I started off with a white A2 case base.  On top of that, I added a Snowfall Backdrop  layer cut from Sugarplum cardstock.  I diecut three Birch Trees from white cardstock, and diecut a hill using the Simple Hillside Borders dies and Pixie Dust Sparkle cardstock.  Then I stamped the adorable little bear pair from the Winter Skies stamp set and diecut them with the coordinating Winter Skies dies.  For my sentiment, I pulled out my Merry Messages stamp set, and stamped a sentiment in Sugarplum ink and then diecut it with the Everyday Sentiment Banners dies.  To finish off my card, I added a bunch of Mini Snowflakes cut from Pixie Dust cardstock.

Winter Skies

Look at that iridescent sparkle!!  I want to use Pixie Dust Sparkle paper on every card!!

Winter Skies

That's all for me today!  Be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawn blog to check out what the rest of the design team has to share with you!!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

6 comments:

Sherri said...

Beautiful card. I love the colour combination that you chose. I am so scraplifting this card. Do you mind sharing what you used to colour the bears and the scarfs? Did you use Copic Markers? If so, which ones? Thanks in advance.

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely stunning! The purple colors are my fave and you've done a brilliant job with this scene! :)

Linda said...

Absolutely adorable!

Bunny said...

Fantastic sugar plum background. I really love the Snowfall Backdrop die. Nice addition of the trees and snowflakes. Beautiful card. [Bunny]

Audrey said...

Hi! Thank you so much! I used W0, W1 and W2 for the bears, and V01, V12, V15 and V17 for the scarfs. Hope that helps!

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is so very Beautiful!!!! I totally want to recreate this for my Holiday card giving!!!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS