Saturday, July 7, 2018

Countdown to Confetti - Day 3: Greatest Adventure


Hello, hello!  It's day 3 of the Countdown to Confetti with Reverse Confetti!  All of the new release goodies will be available on July 8th in the Reverse Confetti store and at all of your favorite retailers!

Today, we are showcasing my favorite stamp set from this release, Greatest Adventure!

To create my card, I started off with an A2 case base cut from Premier Polar White cardstock. On top of that, I added another white layer using the new Striped Circle Cover Panel Confetti Cuts die.  To ground my focal point, I added a strip of orange polka dot paper from the new Cue the Confetti paper pad.  These papers are my favorite yet from Reverse Confetti!  I squealed out loud when I opened my box (and I bet you will too)!!  I stamped the teepee from the Greatest Adventure stamp set, along with the adorable fox and raccoon, and diecut them with the coordinating Greatest Adventure Confetti Cuts dies. Just behind them, I added two trees from the set, which I colored in shades of dark blue.  I love that, turned on their side, they look like a tribal design.

TeePee 1

Below the teepee and cute little camping pair, I added a sentiment from the same set, stamped on a banner from the Flowers For Mom Confetti Cuts die set, in midnight ink.  Finally, I added some white gel pen accents and a trio of tiny wooden stars to finish off my card.

TeePee 2

That's all for me today!  Be sure to visit the rest of the design team blogs because they have lots to share with you today, too!  Hope you will stop back by tomorrow for our July Blog Hop:)

11 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

Oh, isn't this just so fun and bright?! I love it! This is my favorite of the new release products! :)

jan metcalf said...

The cards today are remind me of so many great times, as a kid and with my own kids! Great looks!

~amy~ said...

so cute Audrey!

Debbie Rumpza said...

Your card is so cute! Love this little scene.

Becca Yahrling said...

Love, love, love the colors you used here; masculine,
but could easily be for a female, too. Cute scene!

Beth Ann said...

Such an awesome critter card! Love the use of the striped circle cover panel too!!!

Stephanie said...

So very cute!

Cindy Holmes said...

AWESOME card! I especially love the color choices that you used here! And the layering is fantastic too!!!

Cindi said...

Very cute card

Isabel Z said...

This set is too cute and I love what you created. Brings back fond memories of camping with my daughter's girl scout troop.

LittleSher said...

Oh, this is my favorite card thus far. The design and color story is just perfect!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS