Thursday, July 5, 2018

Countdown to Confetti - Day 1: Elegant Florals & The Most Beauty



Hello there!  Welcome to day one of the Countdown to Confetti with Reverse Confetti!  The new July release will be available on July 8th at Reverse Confetti and at all of your favorite retailers!

The countdown starts today with the introduction of the new Elegant Florals and The Most Beauty stamp sets!

To create my card, I started off with an A2 card base cut from Royal Purple cardstock.  On top of that I layered the Small Diamond Tile Cover Panel Confetti Cuts die, also cut from Royal Purple cardstock.  I diecut the pinked egde circle from the Fa La La Circle Confetti Cuts dies from some new patterned paper, Cue the Confetti.  I diecut the circle from the same die set from Iced Aqua cardstock, and layered the two together.  I stamped and cut to of the large outline floral clusters from the Elegant Florals stamp set, and colored them with coordinating copic markers.


Elegant Florals 1

I stamped a sentiment from the The Most Beauty stamp set on the Iced Aqua circle in midnight ink, and framed the focal point with the floral clusters that I popped up with foam tape.

Elegant Florals 2

That's all for me today!  Be sure to visit the rest of the design team blogs because they have lots to share with you today, too!  Hope you will stop back by tomorrow for another peek at more new release goodies! :)


















15 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the vivid colors, so pretty!

Connie said...

Super fun, lovely colors. Great design!

Becca Yahrling said...

You had me at purple. lol This is just beautiful!
Love the gorgeous background panel, the pretty florals,
everything.

@annbbugg@gmail.com said...

That purple.. WOW !!!!
Love the teal with it.

Debbie Rumpza said...

I always love a purple card!

Kathy said...

Lovely design, vibrant colors!

Tangii said...

So pretty and the color combo is a stunner!! <3

Unknown said...

Purple is my favorite color! So this speaks to me love it

MadeByMeghanK said...

The purple one is SOOOOO GORGEOUS!

Carmela said...

This card is stunning! Love the purple and blue and your gorgeous design!!

Joy Meadows said...

Such a pretty and vibrant card! Love the purple!

Sue D said...

Beautiful colors and I like the diamond tiles background.

Unknown said...

Super duper card!

Isabel Z said...

Wow, you outdid yourself. Your card is stunning!

LittleSher said...

Those colors are great: purple and aqua!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS