Monday, January 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti January Blog Hop!



Hello there!  It's Reverse Confetti Blog Hop day, and that means that all of the new goodies that we have been showcasing over the last few days are now available for purchase in the Reverse Confetti store and at all of your favorite retailers!



I have one more card to share with you today using the new Kindness Cards stamp set and coordinating Kindness Cards Confetti Cuts dies.

To create my card, I started off by adhering some of the new Forever My Love patterned paper to an A2 card base.  I used the rectangle die in the Kindness Cards Confetti Cuts die set to cut two rectangles, one from white cardstock and the other from another piece of Forever My Love patterned paper.  On the patterned piece, I stamped a sentiment from the Kindness Cards stamp set in Blueberry ink.  On a piece of Premier Polar White cardstock, I stamped three of the larger words from the set in Blueberry ink, and diecut them with the coordinating Kindness Cards Confetti Cuts die set.  I stamped the heart from the set in some Magenta ink, and popped those up with some foam tape.  Before adhering the focal point to the card, I added a strip of magenta patterned paper from the previously released Cheerful and Kind patterned paper.  To finish things off, I added a scattering of hot pink sequins.

Kindness Card 1

I love mixing and matching patterned papers from all of the Reverse Confetti paper pads.  It really opens up so many possibilities that way! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

















17 comments:

Pennie said...

Cute card!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Audrey, your card is so fun!! Love all the layers, too:)

~amy~ said...

Super fun!

SLMPetersen said...

Love this card and all it says!

Kia's Place said...

Wonderful ... I love this release just like your creation says.

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very pretty!

Silvia Galloni said...

Soooooo cute!!!

Embley Veronica said...

Love the scattered sequins and hearts. :)

Sabrina said...

What a terrific card!!

Debbie B said...

GREAT card! I just love that new paper pad! The colors are fantastic just like your card! Loving this blog hop with all it's inspiration and talent! Thanks for sharing yours!

Sherry said...

very pretty!

Sue D said...

Pretty card. I like the mix of papers.

Isabel Z said...

Your card made me smile!

Jeanne Beam said...

Lovely card. Thanks so much for sharing...

sharon g said...

What a great card to give or get. I like how it is just the sentiment...

Oliev said...

Awesome card!

Ericka Strange said...

Great card and I love all the different pattern papers you used. So pretty.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS