Thursday, January 25, 2018

Fusion Card Challenge {Reverse Confetti}


Hello there!  I have a card to share with you for the current Fusion challenge - Coffee and a Book!  I pulled out some older Reverse Confetti favorites and used the theme and the sketch from the challenge for my card.


I pulled out my $5 Artist Loft watercolors from Michaels and painted a background, then when it was dry, I splattered some black watercolor to make it look more artsy.  I diecut the Big Stripes Tag Layer Confetti Cuts from Premier Polar White cardstock, and glued it to the background flat with a glue pen.  Then, I stamped one of the coffee mugs from Just Brew It in Midnight ink, and added coffee into the cup with sand ink, then diecut it with the coordinating Just Brew It Confetti Cuts dies.  To follow the sketch, I need a horizontal element at the bottom of my focal point, so I diecut the row of hearts from the Love Note Confetti Cuts die set in some Iced Aqua cardstock, and popped that up underneath the cup.

Creative Fuel

To finish things off, I added some steam to my coffee with a scattering of sequins. :)

Creative Fuel

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)





















1 comment:

Karren said...

Creative Fuel indeed :) Fabulous card and such a great take on the challenge - your background looks gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS