Monday, January 29, 2018

Blank Canvas {Paper Smooches}


Hello there!  Today, I have a card to share for the Paper Smooches Anything Goes January Challenge!

To create my card, I started off by stamping paint strokes from the Positive Strokes Two stamp set in three different colors of Distress inks - Picked Raspberry, Blueprint Sketch and Cracked Pistachio - onto Distress watercolor paper.  I added a spattering of clean clear water to bleach out some areas, then added some white spatter using watered down white acrylic paint. I added some wonky stitches to the edges to the panel. Then I stamped and colored the easel  image from the I Heart Art stamp set, and on it, added a sentiment from the Spreading Sunshine sentiment set.  I stamped the paint brush and a paint tube from I Heart Art, colored them with copic markers, and fussy cut them, along with the easel.  I adhered the paint brush down flat with a glue pen and popped the easel and paint tube up with foam tape.  Then, to finish things off, I added a trio of fuchsia iridescent sequins, and popped the panel up on an A2 sized card  base with foam tape.  

Blank Canvas

That's all for me today!  Thanks so  much for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Positive Strokes Two, I Heart Art, Spreading Sunshine
Dies: Avery Elle Wonky Stitches
Paper: PTI White, Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Picked Raspberry, Blueprint Sketch, Cracked Pistachio Distress Inks
Other: White acrylic paint, white gelly roll pen, foam tape, Pretty Pink Posh sequins

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS