Friday, January 30, 2015

You're My Universe {Paper Smooches}

Hello there!  Today I have a card to share that I made for the current Paper Smooches SPARKS sketch challenge...

I used this sketch:


I don't have near enough boy cards in my stash... Even though I have 2 boys and a husband, I still gravitate to all things pink and girly.  I pulled out one of my PS faves, Space Cadet for this card.


You're My Universe

I masked off the bottom right of the card and inked with distress ink.  Then I stamped, colored, and fussy cut the little alien and planets from the Space Cadet set.  I dressed up the alien with a googly eyeball and added some glossy accents to his spaceship.  My son is learning about the Solar System right now, and loving it... I think this card might just be for him :)

I'm also going to enter this in the SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes



That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Space Cadet
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans
Paper: PTI White
Other: Copic Markers, Foam Tape, Lawn Fawn Blue Jay Lawn Trimmings, Glossy Accents, Googly Eye


8 comments:

Yuki said...

This card is absolutely adorable!! Love the space scene you've created! Such a cute masculine card :)

Stamping Smiles Designs said...

Hi, Audrey! Came over here from the lawnscaping challenges. I have particpated in a couple lawn fawn challenges and your design work stood out, so I just wanted to let you know I'll be making stops here when I do my blog read. Your masculine card is super cute! Have an awesome weekend!

Teresa Kline said...

hi Audrey! super cute card....hope you have a fabby weekend! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

add a little glimmer to your life.....sparkle & shine! *~*

Alanna said...

What an adorable card. Perfect for a boy.

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a FUN design!! I LOVE this!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and joining us over on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog!! I Hope you'll join us again their week!! Have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)

Taunya Butler said...

I just wanted to come and let you know how very excited I was that YOU were the Paper Sparks challenge Pro - I loved your card when I saw it in the link up and the more I look at it - the more impressed I am with how incredibly cool and fun this card is!! So very impressed and just want you to know that I think it is so cool that you won!!! KUDOS to you!!!! Your technique and coloring and sponging just all look so very great!! Good for you!!! UPi rock!!!

Taunya Butler said...

That last phrase should read You rock NOT UPi rock!!! SO SORRY!!!

Taunya Butler said...

That last phrase should read You rock NOT UPi rock!!! SO SORRY!!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS