Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Monster Hugs {Simon Says Stamp}

Hi there!

A new Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge was posted today, and I wanted to participate using some new goodies gifted to me by a sweet friend.  The challenge this week is to create something NEW.  New baby, new house... or using NEW stamping goodies.  I am going to enter their flickr challenge too!

I used the Simon Says Stamp Little Monsters stamps and dies for this card, along with PTI's Circle Scribbles stamp set.


SSS Monsters

That's all for now... thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: SSS Little Monsters, PTI Circle Scribbles
Dies: SSS Little Monsters, SSS Mini Hearts
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Pure Poppy, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest
Other: Copic Markers, Foam Squares

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute monsters! love the colour combo.

Anonymous said...

Wow, the colours are amazing and those little monsters are too cute!

Suzanne said...

This is perfect!!! xoxo LOVE!!

Unknown said...

Cute!!

Yuki said...

Absolutely adorable! ♥

Unknown said...

Hi Audrey, thanks for stopping by at my blog. The monsters are so adorable. I think SSS has got pretty good selection of clear stamps and I am so keen on collecting them and see what I can make with them. :)
Ren
xoxo

jenn shurkus said...

eeeeekkkk!!!!! freaking adorable! I love how you colored the monsters :) Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS