Monday, September 30, 2013

You Color My World {Clear and Simple Stamps}

Hey there!  Happy Monday!  It's party time over at Clear and Simple Stamps!  Today, the team is sharing some fun party ideas using new products from Collection 8.

For my party, I decided to go with a modern rainbow theme.  I used the diamond pattern from Designer Lines, along with Rag Doll Emma: Color to create a fun and colorful ensemble.

Rainbow Ensemble

For the invitation, I used Party Elements: Critters and Designer Lines.

Rainbow Invite

To make a gift tag, I used Tags 1, Designer Lines, and Rag Doll Emma: Color.

Rainbow Tag


And finally, for a fun party favor, I used Party Favor 10.  I love how cute Emma looks holding her giant crayon along with the real thing.

Rainbow Favor

Be sure to hop along to visit the other designers and see what they have in store for you!

Audrey - You are here! :)
Sarah Martina (Guest)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

Kara said...

Awesome! Love those colored diamonds!!

Elise C. said...

That party set is so colorful and fun! Everything looks so cute, Audrey! :)

Lori said...

This is adorable! Love how you colored the diamonds to go with the color theme. And, the crayons are a perfect fit for the fry box!

Leigh Penner said...

What a super cute party theme, Audrey! Sage is already planning her party for next September... she wants an art party. :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS