Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Collection 8: Back-to-School {Clear and Simple Stamps}

Hey there!!  Today I have a new series, available now, from Clear and Simple Stamps Collection 8.  This series is titled "Back to School."

I am a very visual person, and flashcards have always been a huge help to me.  CSS is now offering Flashcards and Flashcard Fillers, perfect for creating flashcards of all sorts.  There are also bits and pieces in the set that will allow for the creation of a Memory Game, and I couldn't wait to create one to share with you!

For my game, I used the Flashcard and Fashcard Fillers sets along with the Critters!

click to enlarge

The Flashcard sets coordinate with the Mini Trifold 2 insert.  The flashcards fit perfectly in the Crayon Box party favor 6.  I decorated the box with Taglines Critters and Taglines Critter Pals.  The "memory game" sentiment, from Flashcards, is stamped on a Favor Flag die cut.  The grid pattern is from Flashcard Fillers.

Each of the game cards is stamped with critters from Little Critters,  Little Critter Pals 2 and Little Critter Pals 3.

click to enlarge


Be sure to stop by these blogs for more Collection 8 inspiration:


I also have a project featured on the CSS APP today!  Click on the link below to be taken to the full version.





3 comments:

Steph Zerbe said...

Shut the front door! Cutest flashcards ever! You must love to color my friend! Stunning and colorful my kids would love Critter Flashcards. Love the crayon box stamped with all the critters and colored. You amaze me!

Kara said...

So cute Audrey!!

Lori said...

What a fabulous idea! I just love all of it--the bold, bright colors, the grid on the reverse side, the packaging, everything!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS