Wednesday, July 10, 2013

We go together like... {Clear and Simple Stamps}

I am still having a blast playing with the new release from Clear and Simple Stamps.  You can see all of Collection 7 here.  I am just loving the Foodie Fun and Foodie Fun Sentiments stamp sets.  They are perfect for all kinds of occasions from cookouts to love notes.  

Today, I have a love note to share with you.  I love making little notes and tucking them away where my husband will eventually find them.  This little note measures 3.5" by 5.5".  I used then peanut butter and jelly images and coordinating sentiment.  My husband and I, we really do go together like PB&J <3 p="">


I have lots more coming up on the blog in the coming days... I hope you'll come back for a visit... I have so many fun things to share with you!  I hope you have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!! :)

1 comment:

Gina said...

I love how the bottom of the card echos a sandwich wrapper. Cute, cute!!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS