Friday, July 8, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps - Wonky Windows

 


Hello friends!  Today, I have a card to share with you that mixes old and new.  I used the Wonky Windows die from the summer release, and paired it with one of my older Sunny Studio Stamps favorites, Garden Fairy.  To create this card, I started of by diecutting a piece of white cardstock cut to 4" x 5.25" with the Wonky Windows die, which I placed closer to the right side of the panel.  I used distress ink in Shaded Lilac and Blueprint Sketch to ink blend a light to dark ombre going down the front of the panel.  Then, I stamped and colored three fairies and the flowers from the Garden Fairy stamp set, and diecut them with the coordinating Garden Fairy dies.  I backed the panel with a piece of polka dot paper from the Dots and Stripes Pastels 6x6 paper pad. 

Sunny Studio Stamps

I adhered the two together with foam tape to leave a little room to tuck in my images.  To the left of the center opening, I stamped a sentiment from Garden Fairy in black ink, and used Shaded Lilac and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide ink to stamp the tiny stars scattered about the card front.  Once everything was adhered to the window panel, I added the panel to a white A2 card base.  To finish off the card, I added some white gel pen accents and Diamond Stickles to the fairies' wings.

Sunny Studio Stamps

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS