Friday, November 5, 2021

Sunny Studio Stamps - Oval Dies

 



Hello friends! I am here with a fun and frosty card to share with you today using products from Sunny Studio Stamps!  To create this card, I started off by adhering a piece of polka dot paper from the All Is Bright 6x6 paper pad to the front of an A2 card base.  Then, using more patterned papers from the collection, I diecut the largest oval from both the Stitched Oval 2 Dies and the Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies.  I splattered on some watered down white paint to the stitched diecut and adhered them together with liquid glue.  Then, I ran the Stitched Oval die through my diecut machine twice more with white glitter paper and the Slimline Nature Border dies to create the snowy hills to ground my adorable snowmen.  I stamped and colored two snowmen and the tree from Feeling Frosty stamp set, and diecut them with the coordinating Feeling Frosty dies

Sunny Studio Oval Dies

 I arranged my scene, and popped the elements up with foam tape for added dimension.  Then, I stamped a sentiment from the set on a banner diecut, and tucked a few tiny snowflakes around it to fill the sky.  The snowflakes are from the Basic Mini Shapes II die set.  Finally, I adhered the oval focal point to the card base, and added some white gel pen accents and tiny clay hearts to finish off my card.

Sunny Studio Oval Dies

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS