Friday, September 10, 2021

Sunny Studio Stamps - Bewitching

 


Hello there!  Today I am here with a card using the new Bewitching stamp set by Studio Studio Stamps!  One of the things I love most about Sunny Studio images is that they can me mixed and matched for endless possibilities!  For this card, I paired the adorable little cat from the Bewitching stamp set with images from several other sets to create a fun birthday scene.  

To create my card I started off with a piece of white cardstock cut to 4" x 5.25".  I masked off the bottom portion of the panel, and used Distress Oxide inks in Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo and Spun Sugar to ink blend some color on the top of the panel.  I splattered on clean water, and some pink watercolor paint to add interest.  Then I stamped and colored my images using Copic Markers, and diecut them with their coordinating dies.  The cat is from the Bewitching stamp set, the large stack of presents is from the Lazy Christmas stamps set, the large boxes and mice are from the Christmas Critters stamp set, the smaller presents are from the Holiday Express stamp set, and the tiny Balloons are from the Bear Hugs stamp set.  

SS_BewitchingBirthday

I arranged my scene, and adhered everything to the panel, gluing some images flat with glue pen and popping some up with foam tape for dimension.  Then, using the Basic Mini Shape II dies, I added a scattering of tiny stars.  The sentiment is a combination of words from the Sealiously Sweet stamp set.  Before, I popped the panel up on an A2 card base, I added a tiny strip of bright striped paper from the new Sweater Weather 6x6 paper collection.  Lastly, I added some white gel pen accents to finish off my card.

SS_BewitchingBirthday2

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stoping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS