Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Lawn Fawn Mini Release: Car Critters


Hello there!  Today, I have another card to share with you using some of the products from the new Lawn Fawn mini release!  Yesterday, we launched a handful of fun products, one of which is the adorable Car Critters stamp set!

To create this card, I started off by diecutting the largest rectangle from the Small Stitched Rectangles dies set from white cardstock.  I used my Distress Oxide inks and the Hillside Stencils to create a night background for my scene.  I stamped and colored the image from Car Critters and diecut it with the coordinating dies.  Then, I used the Simple Puffy Cloud Frames and the retired Sun and Moon die set to add a big moon to the sky.  I stamped a sentiment from the Car Critters set on black cardstock and heat embossed it in white before popping it up under the car.  To finish off the card, I added some white gel pen accents and popped the panel up on a white card base.

Car Critters

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS