Wednesday, January 23, 2019

You're a cool friend {Reverse Confetti}


Hello there!  Today, I have a fun winter themed card to share with you using goodies from Reverse Confetti!

To create my card, I started off by ink blending a background on a piece of white 4" x 5.25" white paper using Blueprint Sketch and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks.  I splattered on some clean clear water to bleach out some water spots.  I added a strip of patterned paper from the Warm Heart paper pad to the bottom of the panel to ground the cute little penguin pair from the S'more Love stamp set.  I colored them with Copic markers, then diecut them with the coordinating S'more Love Confetti Cuts dies.

You're a cool friend

Behind them, I added some white snowflakes cut using the Snowflake Trio Confetti Cuts dies.  I stamped a sentiment from the Cool Friend stamp set on a hand cut banner, and popped everything up with foam tape.  To finish things off, I added some white gel pen accents and a scattering of blue iridescent sequins.

You're a cool friend

That's all for me today!  Thanks so  much for stopping by! :)












No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS