Monday, May 21, 2018

Hello Bluebird Release Week Showcase: Rainy Day


Hello there!!

Today, I have a card to share with you featuring one of my favorites from the May release by Hello Bluebird called Rainy Day!

To create my card,  I ink blended a background using Faded Jeans, Mermaid Lagoon and Broken China Distress Oxide inks.  I splattered on some clean clear water to bleach out some spots.  Then I added a strip of rainbow striped paper to the bottom, and a stitched edge to the panel.  I stamped and colored one of the little girls from the set, along with her little dog, and a trio of clouds, using my Copic Markers.

Rainy Day

I arranged those elements to create my scene, then white heat embossed a sentiment from the set on the upper right corner of the panel.  I also stamped some rain drops falling from the clouds using Faded Jeans Distress Oxide, then added some white gel pen accents, and popped the panel up on a dark blue card base.

Rainy Day

That's all for me today!  Be sure to check out the new release, which can be found in the Hello Bluebird store!  It is available NOW!  Happy shopping!

Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS