Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Hello Bluebird May Preview Week: Rainbow Script & Hippos on Holiday


Hello there!  I am so excited to share the news with you that Hello Bluebird will be have a new collection of stamps and dies coming your way on May 17th!  That's tomorrow!!

I have a card to share with you today using the new Hippos on Holiday stamp set, and the new Rainbow Script stamp set.  To create my card, I started off by watercoloring a panel with my Distress inks in the colors Picked Raspberry, Wild Honey and Squeezed Lemonade.  I stamped and colored several images from the Hippos on Holiday stamp set with my copic markers and fussy cut them out (I've really been enjoying fussy cutting again lately!)  I also stamped and colored the sunshine from the previously released Springtime stamp set and cut that out.  I arranged my elements in a scene, and adhered them, some flat and some popped up with foam tape.  In the upper left corner, I stamped a sentiment from the new Rainbow Script stamp set.

You Are My Sunshine

To finish things off, I added some white gel pen accents.  How cute is this sun-bathing beauty?! :)

You Are My Sunshine

Be sure to visit the Hello Bluebird blog to see more inspiration from the design team, and check out the posts from the last few days, because they are sharing cards using other new sets that will be available for purchase tomorrow evening!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

Viki Banaszak said...

This is adorable! I love the background you created on this card!!!

crazymom said...

I'm pretty sure this is the cutest card I have ever seen!!! ADORABLE. I love the bright cheerful colors.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS