Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Reverse Confetti November Blog Hop


Hello there!  It's Reverse Confetti November blog hop and release day!  All of the amazing new November goodies are available NOW in the Reverse Confetti store and at all of your favorite retailers!


I have another card to share with you today using a bunch of new release goodies!  To create my card, I started off with an A2 card base.  I added a piece of Cheerful & Kind patterned paper to the card front.  Then, I cut the Small Diamond Tiles Cover Panel from Salsa card stock and adhered it on top of the patterned paper.  For my focal point, I diecut the largest square from the new Scalloped Squares Confetti Cuts die set from Lime card stock and again from white card stock.   I used the Jingle All The Way Confetti Cuts die to cut a sentiment out of the white square center, and backed it with Salsa cardstock before nestling it inside the lime green frame.  I stamped the colored the cute little boy elf from the Christmas Cheer stamp set, along with a sack of presents and some single presents, and diecut them with the coordinating Christmas Cheer Confetti Cuts.  I popped them all up with foam tape on the bottom right, below the sentiment, and added some white snowflakes cut using the Snowflake Trio Confetti Cuts dies.


Christmas Cheer 1

To add a little holiday sparkle, I added a scattering of clear sequins and a border of Icicle Stickles around the sentiment panel, and finished off my card with some white gel pen accents.

Christmas Cheer 2

That's all for me today,  but be sure to hop along to see what the rest of the design team has to share with you!

Audrey Tokach - **You are here**
And, ‘Fetti Friend... Laurel Seabrook
Thanks so much for stopping by! :)















4 comments:

~amy~ said...

FABulous...loving the salsa and lime green contrast!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a sweeet card !

Jean said...

Just delightful!

Karthikha said...

Such a cool fun card :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS