Sunday, November 12, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags {Lawn Fawn}


Hello there!  Today, I am super excited to be participating in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags with our host, Tracey McNeeley!  Tracey has been hosting this 25 day long event for 7 years now, and it's packed with so much inspiration!  Today, my project features products from Lawn Fawn!  Read on to find out more!

To create my tag, I pulled out my Puffy Star Stackables dies, and diecut the largest star from Chili Pepper cardstock.  Then I cut the second largest star twice from white cardstock and again from Licorice cardstock.  I ran the black star through my diecut machine with the Snowy Backdrops die over top and back it with one of the white stars.  Then I cut the second white start with the Simple Stitched Hillside border dies to give me a snowy hill.  I stamped and colored the tree from the Christmas Dreams stamp set, and diecut it with the coordinating Christmas Dreams dies.  To assemble my tag, I first punched a hole in the red star with a hold punch.  Then I popped the black star up on top with foam tape, and centered the tree within the black star.  For the sentiment, I pulled out the Plan on It: Holidays stamp set, and stamped Happy Christmas on a Bannertastic banner.

LF 25 days tag

I added some white gel pen accents, and some Christmas Red Stickles to the tree ornaments, and some glitter pen to the tree star.  Finally, I added a Peppermint Lawn Trimmings bow.

LF 25 days tag

That's it for me today!  Be sure to visit Tracy's blog for lots more Lawn Fawn holiday tag inspiration!  Join us next week for Fawny Holiday Week on the Lawn Fawn blog!



Thanks for stopping by!

25 comments:

Isabel Z said...

I absolutely love this tag!

Kristie Goulet said...

So gorgeous! Love the star shape!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! Audrey, this is just precious! ♥ it!

BeverlyBL said...

So cute, and I love the black layer with white behind it for the stars. Fun tag! Thanks

Unknown said...

What a perfect little scene. Love the colors.

Mary Holshouser said...

Great tag.
Love the black background,
outlined with the red star.
Sets off the interior so
well.
thanks for sharing.

Karen Letchworth said...

What an awesome tag, Audrey. I really love the red outer layer. It makes the card POP with fun. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us all and inspiring us to make something fun.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Donna M S said...

Such a cute tag. Looks rather easy to make and I like that!

justMarie said...

Really like how you used the star die cut

Beverly S. said...

I love the rounded edge shape of your star tag....so CUTE!!!! I like how you embossed the stars on the dark background!!!

Sue D said...

Very cute. I like the star shape.

Mary-Anne V said...

What a great way to incorporate the star theme.

Nancy R. said...

That cute little tree fits perfectly on the star. A crisp and colorful tag!

Stef Perry said...

You put a lot of thought into this tag and it shows! The layers with the stars, the tree and the wrap around sentiment make this a tag someone would want to keep after the holidays, it's so pretty!

Crafty Math Chick said...

This is just lovely - I love the star shapes - One of my favorite stackable shapes to use in fact! Thank you for the beautiful inspiration!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Your star-tag is just adorable !

Iris said...

Love the bright colors on your star tag.

Linnea S said...

so unique with the black background! luv it!!

Unknown said...

I love this tag with bright colors!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Simply adorable!!!

Lindsey said...

Just the perfect scene! Love how the ribbon wraps around. So cute!

Angela Walters said...

I love this little Christmas tree from the Christmas Dreams set. It looks wonderful inside this star to make an adorable tag! Great job!

Gigglls said...

Love the scene you created. Very creative!

Sue W. said...

Such a bright, cute & festive tag!❤️

Danielle Vincent said...

Love the boldness of this tag and the shape! Fantastic!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS