Friday, August 18, 2017

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Shadow Box Card


Hello there!  Lawn Fawn Inspiration week is in full swing and today, we are showcasing the super fun, and super versatile Shadow Box Card die!  This die works with all of your Lawn Fawn favorites, old and new, to create adorable 3D shadowboxes to send in the mail!  It, along with the rest of the Fall/Winter 2017 release will be available for purchase on August 24th!

To create my shadowbox card, I started off by diecutting all of the main pieces from kraft cardstock.  For the sky, I added a bit of the new Perfectly Plaid Chill paper.  I assembled by box, which is super easy by the way.  Then, to create my scene, I stamped and diecut images from the Life is Good stamp set, along with the sun image from Hello Sunshine.  My greeting is stamped on a Bannertastic banner.  Once everything was stamped and diecut, I added the pieces to the inside of the shadow box.  I find it's easiest to assemble the box, and then decorate it.  Just be sure to decorate your sky before closing up the box.  Everything else can go in once it's together.

Shadowbox Card

The rest of the design team has samples to show you too!  Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog to see them all!  They are all so amazing!

Be sure to come back tomorrow as I have another project to share with you!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS