Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week - Merry Messages


Hello there!  Welcome back to day 4 of Lawn Fawn inspiration week!  Today, I  have a card featuring the new Merry Messages stamp set!

To create my card, I started off by watercoloring wide stripes on a piece of watercolor paper with a 1/2" flat brush and distress inks.  When it was dry, I diecut it with the largest die from the Large Dotted Rectangles Stackables.  I stamped a sentiment from Merry Messages on a diecut Dotted Square in black ink.  Then I created 3D light strings using the String of Lights die set.  I cut the bulbs from white cardstock and colored them with Copic markers to add a bit of extra dimension.  I popped them up overlapping the sentiment panel, and then added some stickles for extra sparkle.

Merry Messages

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team, and stop back by tomorrow for another project using the winter release! :)

Supplies:
All listed and linked above :)

3 comments:

Ashley Rose said...

Love this card!

Crafty Little Peach said...

This is so festive and fun!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Lve your watercoloring on this one!! Great colors!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS