Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Reverse Confetti July SFYTT

Hi there!!  Today I have a card to share with you following the July SFYTT over at Reverse Confetti!!

Here is the sketch:

To create my card, I started off by adhering two coordinating patterned papers to a white card base.  I am really making an effort to work through some of my paper stash.  It's getting out of control!  LOL!  Then, I used the Double Panel Circles Confetti Cuts to diecut the two piece panel that is placed vertically on the right side of the card,  I stamped an image/sentiment from the Labeled stamp set in black ink and then diecut it with the Give Thanks Label Confetti Cuts.  I popped that up with foam tape.  For the horizontal element in the sketch, I diecut the banner from the Tag Me Confetti Cuts die set out of black cardstock and  then slid that under the sentiment image.



July SFYTT

To finish things off, I added a scattering of black sequins.  I just love the black, white and one color combination.  It gives such a bold and graphic feel!


July SFYTT

That's all for me today! Thanks for stopping by!!





1 comment:

Sue Smith said...

Fantastic card. I always wondered how the circle panel would looi. Love how you used it on the card 😉

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS