Thursday, July 7, 2016

Let's Celebrate! {Reverse Confetti}




Hell there!!  Today I have a card to share with you using some goodies from Reverse Confetti!
To create my card, I started off by ink smooshing some Peacock Feathers distress ink onto a piece of Tim Holtz Distress watercolor paper,  While I waited for my watercolor to dry, I stamped the cake and cake plate from the Candles 'n Confetti stamp set, and diecut them using the Candles 'n Confetti Confetti Cuts.  I added a strip of patterned paper to the left side of my watercolor piece, and added a wavy border using the Edge Essentials Confetti Cuts.  I adhered cake and plate to the bottom of the panel, and stamped a sentiment from the Celebrations stamp set above the cake.  For some added interest, I added a few Linked Garland Confetti Cuts diecut from red cardstock.  And finally, I added a scattering of sequins to finish things off.


Let's Celebrate

I will be entering this in the Curtain Call - Cherry Bomb Challenge!


Thanks so much for stopping by! :













2 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is perfect!

Leigh Penner said...

Super fun card, Audrey! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS