Monday, October 5, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #115 - Sentiments

Hi there!  It's time for another Lawnscaping Challenge!  This week, we are all about sentiments!  Make the sentiment the focal point on your card!


We are sponsored this week by Ellen Hutson!



For my card, I pulled out my Love You a Latte stamp set and coordinating dies!  I started off by watercoloring a piece of watercolor paper with distress inks.  When it was dry, I used a die from the Small Stitched Rectangles die set to add a stitched edge.  I stamped, colored and diecut the coffee mug, saucer and spoon from the Love You a Latte stamp set.  Before I adhered it with foam tape, I stamped the tiny coffee bean using first and second generation stamping with brown ink.  I stamped a sentiment from Latte Love in black ink above the coffee mug and added some tiny hearts from the set using Lobster ink.  I matted the panel on kraft card stock and then popped it up onto a Mermaid Notecard using foam tape.


Love You a Latte

That's all for now!  Be sure to stop by the blog to see lots more inspiration from the design team and get all of the challenge details.  I hope you'll join us! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Latte Love
Dies: Lawn Fawn Love You a Latte, Small Stitched Rectangles
Paper: Lawn Fawn Mermaid Notecard, PTI Classic Kraft, Masters Touch Watercolor Paper (Hobby Lobby)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Rich Cocoa, Lawn Fawn Lobster, Distress Inks ink Tumbled Glass and Shabby Shutters
Other: Copic Markers, Foam Tape

4 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Adorable! Lovely card!

Michelle said...

This is so cute! Those little hearts are adorable. Love it!

Yuki said...

Such a sweet card!

Jamie said...

Love this so much!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS