Friday, August 15, 2014

Sorry I was Crabby {Jane's Doodles}

Hello there!  Just popping in with a quick card!  I was perusing the Jane's Doodles store after seeing lots of cute pins on Pinterest, and saw on their blog that they were offering a free digi and sponsoring a challenge.  I think the little crab is adorable!  I paired the digi with a sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Life is Good stamp set. :)

Jane's Doodles Digi

That's it for me today... hope you're having a good one!  Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Jane's Doodles Digi, Lawn Fawn Life is Good
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Tumbled Glass, Vintage Photo
Other: Copic Markers, Copic Multiliner, Google Eyes, Popdots

4 comments:

laurie said...

Made me giggle..so cute with the sentiment!

Yuki said...

Super cute card! hehe love the little googly eyes, so cute!

Lalo said...

Cute little crabby!

Judy1223 said...

Audrey, this is very cute! I especially love your doodled frame. Cute!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS