Monday, August 12, 2013

Teddy Bear Picnic {Clear and Simple Stamps}

Hello there!  Happy Monday!!

Today I have a fun post to share with you.  I love giving books as gifts, and sometimes a simple gift can look fabulous with a special presentation.  

When I saw the adorable little bear from Little Critter Pals, the book Teddy Bear Picnic came to mind.  I knew I wanted to create a tiny teddy bear picnic of my own.  This could totally be turned into a party!!  How cute would a little one's birthday be when celebrated picnic style?!

(click to enlarge)


I created a shaped card using the Build a Critter Pal Basic dies.  He was paper pieced with gingham paper.  It is amazing what a different look he has compared to others that I have created using solid color cardstock.

(click to enlarge)


And to go with the book and shaped card, I make a little bookmark using the Little Critter Pals 2 stamp set and coordinating dies.

(click to enlarge)

That's all for now!!  Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Lyndal said...

FAB paper piecing Audrey!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS