Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hey Mister! {Clear and Simple Stamps}

Hey there!!  It's group post day with Clear and Simple Stamps!  Today's challenge was to create a masculine card using misting in some way.  Beings that I don't have any mists, it was a bit of a challenge for me.  Using a mini-mister filled with water and some drops of reinker, I made my own spray mist.
 
I decided to make a Father's Day card for my husband, from the boys.  On the weekends, when he's not working and at home relaxing, he enjoys his ice cold beverages. *wink*  CSS' By the Glass Too and coordinating dies were just what I was looking for!
 
The misting is subtle, but it adds something fun to the card front.  It is sort of the same color as spilled beer, LOL!!  The fun chevrons are from one of my favorite sets, Background Basics 1 and the sentiment, from Cart Pals: Occasions, is stamped on a Comic Burst diecut.
 
 
Here you can see a close up of the bottle image.  I coated the entire thing with Glossy Accents.  It turned out so cool!!
 
 
Be sure to visit these girls for more masculine, misting, inspiration:

But wait, there's  more!!  Today, I have a project featured on the CSS App!  Click on the preview below to be taken to the full version:
 
That's all for now!!  Lot's going on next week with CSS!  Collection 7 is finally here and you are going to LOVE it!  I know I do!! :)
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Fab card for Dad!

~ Jo ~ said...

Fabulous masculine card for Father's Day! Love that bow!

Hugs,
Jo

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS