Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Robot Love {The Alley Way Stamps}

Hi there!  Today I have a mini card to share with you using an adorable new set from The Alley Way Stamps called Lighter Than Air.  This little robot is m favorite image from the set.  Isn't he so cute??!!  My 19 month old nephew is *obsessed* with "BOTS!" as he calls them.  I can't wait to make him some Valentine's goodies with this little guy.  I also used the heart border from the Framed Stamp Set.


Also, it's TAWS' first birthday!  Be sure to stop on over at the TAWS Blog for 13 days of celebration and giveaways!  You won't want to miss it!  Check it out here! :)

I will be entering this in the Tuesday Throwdown #128 Challenge - Bright Colors.


That's all for now... thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute...great colouring!! Lee-Ann :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS