Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fun with Favors {Clear and Simple Stamps}

Hey there!  Happy Tuesday!  Today is Group Project day with Clear and Simple Stamps and this challenge was to make a fun party favor using Collection 6 goodies.  I used the new Party Favor 7 treat box and Medallions 2 for my project, along with The Ragdoll: Shop and Cart Pals: Baby sets.


I diecut the Favor 7 box from  VIP Purple cardstock, and using the circle image from Medallions 2, I stamped a fun polka dot pattern (sorry that it is hard to see in the picture).  Using the Ragdoll: Stand stamp set and matching dies, I created a fun little Candy Shoppe for the front of my box.

(click for larger image)

Inside the box, there are quite a few pixie sticks!  This little box holds a ton of them, and they are a perfect fit.  With the way I tied the ribbon on the box, it was easier to slide the ribbon off of the bottom of the box that way the pretty box stays intact :)

(click for larger image)

There are so many possibilities with this box!  I can't wait to see what else fits!! :)

Be sure to check out these ladies for more Party Favor and Collection 6 inspiration! 


3 comments:

Steph Zerbe said...

squeal!! This is so cute! I love all the candy in the Rag Doll Stand. SO SO fun!

Elena said...

wow! I feel like I'm in a willy wonka factory will all of those bright candies! so fun!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love the candy and all the purple!! Lee-Ann :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS