Wednesday, October 17, 2012

{The Alley Way Stamps}

Hello all!  Can you believe it is Wednesday already!?!  Today, I have a card to share with you using The Alley Way Stamps Trees Company stamp set.  There are so many cute little elements in this set, and it is perfect for scene building which I love!  For my card, I used the "tree tops" as clouds.  The woodgrain pattern on the fence is from the Cover Ups stamp set.


I will be entering this card in the Creative Card Crew Challenge #21 - Birds.



Be sure to check out the TAWS Blog for more inspiration using the October release sets and more! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: TAWS Trees Company, Cover Ups
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa, PTI Pure Poppy, Tea Dye Duo
Paper: PTI Rustic Cream, Ripe Avocado, Kraft, MME and Echo Park 6x6 paper pads
Dies: PTI Fence, Martha Stewart Grass Punch

4 comments:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Super sweet! Love your card!

Diane Jaquay said...

Audrey, this is DARLING!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment on Mr. Owl :)

Rose said...

so tweet :) love how you used the woodgrain stamp on the fence. bad me has yet to ink up my cover ups set!!

Jan said...

Love this, thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS