Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge - Woodland Creatures


Hello there!  It has been WAY too long since I played with my Paper Smooches Stamps.  I was totally inspired by the newest SPARKS Challenge - Woodland Creatures


For my card, I pulled out one of my very favorite Paper Smooches sets, Hang Ups (which also happened to be my very first of many PS sets), along with Falling for You.



That's it for now... be back again tomorrow! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Hang Ups, Falling for You
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa
Paper: PTI Rustic Cream, Dark Chocolate, Dotty Biscotti Pattern Paper
Dies: PTI Loop de Loop
Other: PTI Rustic Jute Twine, Terracotta Tile Button, Popdots, Copic Markers


12 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Wida said...

I love it! You should try for the DT!

pegs said...

So cute! Love how he's just hanging there :-)!

Denise said...

I love the loopy border along the edge! So cute... the little plaid acorn is so darn cute!

Renee said...

Oh my gosh how darn cute!

Joyce said...

Oh, Audrey, so super cute.

Lyndal said...

This is just GORGEOUS Audrey - lOVE it!

Tracy Ercole said...

Great card, Audrey. SO cute!

Glenda J said...

This is adorable! Fantastic colouring and I love the layout. Thanks for playing along with the Sparks challenge!

Erin said...

Soooo cute! I love the coloring and your acorn is fantastic!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Wow, great job coloring! I love the elements this card really pops!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is the CUTEST!!! I love that polka dot paper, and I absolutely love that the squirrel is holding onto the acorn!! CLEVER! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge;) HUGS!!!!!!!!!!! <3

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS