Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sweet Tart {Sweet Stamp Shop}





Hi there! Happy Tuesday! So fortunately, Hurricane/Tropical Storm Isaac skirted around us and we didn't get anything more than some heavy rain... but what is better than staying inside and getting inky all day?!? Yep, that's what I did yesterday. ;) I wanted to play along with the new Sweet Stamp Shop Challenge, and while I do have a bunch of SSS stamps, I chose to use their cute, new, FREE digi called Sweet Tart. This week's challange was Paper Piecing, so I printed out the adorable citrus slices on fun patterned paper and colored parts with Copic Markers.



Check back tomorrow for more Sweet Stamp Shop goodies!! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop digi Sweet Tart
Paper: PTI White, True Black, Simply Chartruese, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise pattern paper packs
Other: Copic Markers, PTI Orange Zest Buttons, DMC Floss, Pop Dots

3 comments:

Kelly Latevola said...

I love what you did with the digi Audrey! All those sweet slices are just gorgeous :) Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stamp Shop!

Laurel Beard said...

This is ADORABLE! I love how you layered the fruit!! And the cute scattered buttons is PERFECT!

Laurie said...

This is SOOO cute! I love this card sooo much! The slices are so adorable and I just love how they pop off of the card! I am talking to you right now on the phone while I am typing this so I had to tel you again! :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS