Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Rustic Thank You

With my latest Papertrey Ink order, I got the Distressed Stripes stamp set. After seeing the versatility with this set, I knew I had to have it. Well, that and the fact that I am a sucker for anything with a distressed finish. I love anything with an old, rustic feel, and so, when I sat down today to make a thank you card, I couldn't wait to try out this awesome set. I can see myself using it ALOT. I also took my PTI Sign Language set for a test drive. I'd been planning to sell it (since I have had it nearly a year and it's gone untouched), but I think I will hang on to it *wink*



Supplies: (All Papertrey Ink unless noted)

Cardstock: Kraft, Stampers Select White, Scarlet Jewel, Spring Moss

Ink: Scarlet Jewel, Ripe Avocado, Spring Miss, Tea Dye Duo

Stamps: Distressed Stripes, Sign Language, Flutterby Friend, Beautiful Blooms

Other: Rustic Twine, Marvvy Oval Punch


2 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

This is beautiful Audrey! I love Sign Language (don't own it, but I wish I did ;)

Laurie said...

Another awesome color combo! Can you tell I am just "hanging out" at your blog this morning! :) So pretty!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS