Sunday, August 14, 2022

Spellbinders Boo Dance Party Collection

 Hello there!  Today, I have a fun and spooky halloween card to share with you using the new Haunted House die set, part of the Boo Dance Party collection from Spellbinders!  It's available now on the Spellbinders website along with so many other amazing new goodies!

To create this card, I started off with a piece of light purple cardstock cut to 4" x 5.25".  I used Distress ink in Wilted Violet, Villianous Potion and Black Soot to add some darker edges around where I wanted my focal point to be.  I then splattered on some clean water, metallic silver watercolor, and some watered down white acrylic paint.  I diecut all of my pieces first.  The house was cut from dark grey cardstock and inked with Black Soot.  The moon was cut from white and inked lightly with Wild Honey Distress ink.  The clouds were cut from light grey cardstock.  I added an orange glow inside the windows and deepened the glow with a darker orange Copic marker.  I added a scattering of tiny clay stars to the sky, some white gel pen accents and some Stickles glitter to the clouds. I used black Nuvo drops to make the tiny ghost's more prominent.  A sentiment from my stash was stamped on the light purple cardstock, and trimmed with my paper trimmer before popping it up with foam tape.  To finish off the card, I added a strip of black and white striped paper to the left edge of an A2 cardbase, and popped the panel up with foam tape.

Spellbinders Haunted House

That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS