Friday, June 17, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps - Inside Greetings Congrats



Hello friends!  Today, I have a card to share with you using the Inside Greetings Congrats stamp set, paired with one of my favorites from the Sunny Studio Stamps summer release, Baby Elephants.  My cousin and his wife just welcomed twin boys this week, and I created this card to send to them.  I started off with a piece of white cardstock cut to 4" x 5.25".  I masked off the bottom part of the panel an ink blended the top part with Broken China Distress ink.  I stamped and colored several images from the Baby Elephants stamp set, and diecut them with the coordinating Baby Elephants dies.  I diecut several white clouds using the Tropical Trees Backdrop die set.  They are a great size to use with the elephants. 

Sunny Studio Inside Greetings Congrats

 I glued the clouds down flat with a glue pen, then popped the elephants up with foam tape.  A trio of stamped star balloons add some interest to the background.  I also stamped several tiny stars scattered around the background.  In the masked area, I stamped a sentiment from the Inside Greetings Congrats stamp set in black ink.  Before mounting panel up with foam tape, I added a strip of patterned paper from the Dots and Stripes Pastel paper pad.  To finish off the card, I added some white gel pen accents and some Diamond Stickles to the stamped clouds.


Sunny Studio Inside Greetings Congrats

That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS