Friday, May 6, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps -Ocean View

 


Hello friends! I am here with a fun ocean themed card to share with you using goodies from the new release at Sunny Studio Stamps!  This card showcases both the Fintastic Friends and Ocean View stamp sets.  They work beautifully together!  To create this card, I started off by watercoloring a 4" x 5.25" panel with Peacock Feathers Distress ink.  I concentrated the color to the right side of the panel.  I stamped the shark and two fish from the Fintastic Friends stamp set along with the coral and ocean pants from the Ocean View stamp set.  Everything with colored with Copic markers and diecut with the coordinating Fintastic Friends dies and Ocean View dies.  


Sunny Studio Fintastic Friends

I arranged my scene and popped everything up with foam tape.  A sentiment from the Fintastic Friends stamp set was stamped in black on a white banner diecut and placed under the images to ground the scene.  The panel was popped up on an A2 card base, with a strip of Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones patterned paper along the left edge to draw the eye across the entire card front.  To finish off the card, I added some white gel pen accents and used some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops to add some bubbles.

Sunny Studio Fintastic Friends

That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS