Saturday, May 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti May Creative Hop

 


Hello there!  It's release day at Reverse Confetti!  The new goodies are available NOW in the Reverse Confetti store and at your favorite retailers!  And don't forget... if you shop in the RC store, we have a FREE gift with purchase this month!


My card today uses the free set, Hooray, along with The Bear Up There and the Oval Window Panel Confetti Cuts.  I started off by watercoloring a background with Distress inks, then added an Oval Window Panel cut from white cardstock.  I stamped and colored the bear and his balloons, and popped him up with foam tape.  Then, I stamped the Hooray sentiment from the freebie set on a hand cut banner and colored in the letters with Copic Markers.

Reverse Confetti - May 2021

I added a trio of diecut clouds and lined them with Diamond Stickles and added some white gel pen accents to finish off my card.


Reverse Confetti - May 2021

That's all for me today!!  But there is so much more inspiration left to see!  Hop along to see what the Reverse Confetti team and our special guests have to share with  you today! :)  Thanks for stopping by!!














2 comments:

~amy~ said...

so super CUTE Audrey.

JMN said...

Sweet and so, so cute!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS