Monday, March 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti March Creative Hop




Today is the day!  The new release from Reverse Confetti is available NOW in the Reverse Confetti store and at your favorite retailers!  I have one more card to share with you using the new You Coordinates stamp set, coordinating You Confetti Cuts, my new favorite, the Along the Dotted Lines Cover Panel, and the previously released Multi Step Cacti stamp set and coordinating dies.

I started off diecutting a piece of white cardstock with the Along the Dotted Lines Cover Panel.  I splattered it with black watercolor, and added a strip of patterned paper at the bottom.  I stamped and colored the cacti plants, then added their detail layer.  This set is so fun to play with!!  I popped them up with foam take along the bottom of the card.


You Coordinates

Behind them, I tucked the large YOU dietcut, cut from black and white cardstock using the You Confetti Cuts die, and just above that, I used the You Coordinates stamp set to complete the sentiment.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS