Friday, November 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti November Blog Hop


Woohoo!!  It's the 8th of the month, and that means that it's time for the Reverse Confetti blog hop!  All of the new products that we have been sharing with you over the last few days are available for purchase now in the Reverse Confetti store and at your favorite retailers!

I have one more card to share with you today using the new Birdie Buddies and Snow Stars Cover Panel Confetti Cuts die.  To create my card, I diecut the Snow Stars Cover Panel from Polar White cardstock and used an ink blending  brush and Mist ink to add a tiny hint of color on the background.  I adhered it to an A2 card base careful to keep all of the stars intact.  I added a snowy ground to the bottom of the panel using the grass border die from the Nuts About You Confetti Cuts die set.  Then I stamped and colored images from the Birdie Buddies stamp set and diecut them with the coordinating Birdie Buddies Confetti Cuts dies.

Birds

I adhered the branches and music notes with a glue pen and popped the birds and their cute little house up with foam tape.  The sentiment was stamped in Midnight ink onto a strip of white cardstock.  To finish off my card, I added some white gel pen accents.

Birds

Be sure to hop along to see  what the rest of the team has to share with you today, then go shopping!   :)

Reverse Confetti Blog

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh Audrey, I love this!

Surekha Galagoda said...

Dear Audry
your card is like an iced cake. So beautiful. Love it all. Blessings gto you and your family

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS