Thursday, April 11, 2019

Charge Me Up: Light Up Cardmaking Kit from Lawn Fawn & Chibitronics

Hello there!  Today, I have a fun card to share with you using the new exclusive Charge Me Up: Light Up Cardmaking Kit from Lawn Fawn and Chibitronics!  

I used the adorable robot mini stamp set that is included in the set.  It can be used with or without the circuits to create such cute scenes!

To create my card, I started off with an A2 Narwhal cardstock base.  Then, I diecut a piece of Fog cardstock with the Polka Heart Backdrop: Portrait die and again with the largest die from the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables dies.  For the focal point, I diecut the largest circle from the Zig Zag Circle Stackables from Narwhal cardstock, and a slightly smaller circle from white cardstock  I ran the white circle through  my diecut machine using the Stitched Windy Backdrop to add some texture.  I grounded my robot couple with a Simple Stitched Hillside Border cut from Fog cardstock.  I stamped and colored  pair of robots using the stamp set from the kit, and popped them up.  The sentiment, also from the set, is stamped on an Everyday Sentiment Banner diecut and popped up underneath the robots.  To finish things off, I added a trio of  tiny hearts and some white gel pen accents.

You Charge Me Up

That's all for me today!  Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog from lots more inspiration from the design team!


Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS